Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm confused... Marcello Giordani o Massimo Giordano????

This is just a post with useful information in case you would be confused with Italian names and with these Italian tenors. There was a time when I muxed up those 2 names, so I want to help you not to make the same mistakes I did :)

So this is Massimo Giordano - he is getting pretty famous or something, for example he is touring in Scandinavia with Anna Netrebko nowadays, and he gets big roles in big opera houses - just google it...
I met him once, he is very Italian :) - that's a good thing...













And the other one is MARCELLO Giordani. He is a bit "older" but more famous as he sings quite every day at the MET - they are using him really frequently, also for the HD broadcasts. And this is a good thing as generally he gives a very high level performance...
I saw him once in Budapest - at the Bartoli concert... He looks Italian... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment